Tuesday 24 May 2016

Spring Cleanser Facial Cleanser




Ever since I received this product last month, I have been using it day and night just so I could write this review. And after a month of using the Spring Cleanser Facial Cleanser, I can safely say that I absolutely love it.

I use this facial cleanser in the morning and at night before I go to bed so I can get rid of all the dirt that has accumulated on my face during the day. If I have worn make-up during the day, I use the facial cleanser in the morning before I put my make-up on, after I take my make-up off and then at night.

This is a brilliant product to use after you've taken your make-up off because people don't realise how much make-up actually stays on after you've used your face wipes. Using this after I had taken my make-up off, I could see leftover foundation on the cotton pad. After I have taken my make-up off, I use this cleanser twice just to make sure I have gotten everything off.

To use this cleanser, I squirt a bit into my hand and massage it onto my face in a circular motion. Then I wet a cotton pad underneath the tap and then squeeze all the excess water out so it's just damp and then I wipe the cleanser off my face.

I have found - over the course of the last month - that this product has reduced the redness on my face and has also made my spot disappear quite quickly. I know that you see a spot on your face and it never seems to disappear and when it does, you cry with relief, but this cleanser helps them go away much much quicker. This is due to it getting rid of all that excess dirt that builds up in your pores over the day. It's a good idea to make sure you stick to using this morning and night and definitely after you've taken make-up off.






The amount shown on my fingers above is enough to cover my face. It doesn't look like a lot but because Spring Cleanser has such a thin consistency, a little bit can go a long way.

Spring Cleanser facial cleanser has an aroma of cucumbers and flowers mixed together. It may not sound too appealing but it really does smell fresh and soothing. This product is made up of violet leaf absolute which is a sweet-smelling plant which gives the cleanser it's floral smell; violet leaf absolute is also antibacterial and antiseptic which makes it a brilliant ingredient for skin care products.

The fennel oil is what makes this product a cleanser as fennel oil is used to treat oily and congested skin - which means that it's perfect for after you've taken your make-up off or at the end of the day to get rid of any excess dirt that may be clogging up your pores.

Almond oil is another key ingredient in this product as it's this that makes the cleanser conditioning and makes sure that your face feels smooth and refreshed after using it.

Together these ingredients make this brilliant facial cleanser product.




Spring Cleanser smells amazing, works really well and lasts a long time. After using this product for the last month, the bottle isn't even a quarter empty and that's after using it 2/3 times a day for four weeks. I feel like all of these qualities make this product great value for money. It's just a shame that this rarely comes out in the Lush Kitchen because when I have finished my bottle, I will be desperate to get my hands on some more.


Description On Lush:
Cool as a cucumber and calm as chamomile blue! Wiping away silky along oil gently clarifies whilst softening skin to leave a glorious glow. Fresh cucumber soothes as sweetly-spict fennel oil lends a deeper cleanser. Weave this into your routine for radiantly-beaming skin, every day.


ingredients:
Fresh Cucumber Infusion, Fresh Spring Water, Almond Oil, Stearic Acid, Fresh Cucumber Juice, Violet Leaf Absolute, Fennel Oil, Oakmoss Absolute, Chamomile Blue Oil, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oakmoss Extract, Linaool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.


Price:
£10.25/240g


Vegan:
Yes


Rating:






xoxo
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment