Tuesday 22 March 2016

Tea Tree Toner Water





Way back when I was something like 14, I always used toner for my spots and then for six years, I just stopped. And now, I'm a Lush addict and I'm trying to use up all of my non-Lush products so that I can convert all of my daily cosmetic items to Lush.

So instead of using a Nivea toner or a Clean & Clear toner, I decided to switch to Lush's Tea Tree Toner Water.

This product is made up of six ingredients, which is as close to natural as you're going to get.

Tea tree is an amazing natural ingredient that can help get rid of spots or any other bacteria that's lying around on your face. When I had my ears pierced when I was 10, I used tea tree (not this product) to help clean the piercing, so I don't know whether this product would work or not? If someone finds this out, just drop a comment below to let me know your findings, I'm intrigued!

I use this product every night before I go to bed so that it gets rid of any left over make-up that I took off earlier or if I didn't wear any make-up that day, it can get rid of any dirt left in the pores. I spray the tea tree water onto my face (you don't need too much, maybe about three sprays? I spray on my forehead and on my cheeks) and then using a cotton pad, I wipe away the water from my face.




This leaves my face feeling so refreshed.

If I've just took my make-up off just before bed, I will apply Ultrabland facial cleanser onto my face, leave that on for about 45 seconds and then apply the Tea Tree toner water on top of that. It will remove the cleanser at the same time as cleansing your face with the tea tree. This will leave your face moisturised, smooth and radiant just before bed.

If you don't want to do this at night, then do it in the morning and it will have the same effects. 



description on lush:
Keep skin clear and refreshed. Tea tree is antibacterial, anti fungal and antimicrobial, so can help keep away the bacteria that can cause spots. Grapefruit is rich in vitamins and is also lightly astringent on the skin, whilst juniperberry is antiseptic and helps keep skin clean and clear. Use any time of day to keep skin refreshed, or to remove traces of make-up or cleanser



ingredients:
Tea Tree Water, Grapefruit Water, Juniperberry Water, Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben



Price:
£4.50/100g
£8.50/250g



Vegan:
Yes




Rating:









xoxo
Kirsty

No comments:

Post a Comment